UPGRADE & MODERNISATION
CHSnor performed complete upgrades of complex defence products which may include:
- Complete disassembly
- Inspection (incl. NDT)
- Surface treatment
- Procurement of all components and parts
- Installation of electronic equipment
- Downloading and testing of software
- Testing at subsystem level
- Final testing at system level
Upgrade: Armored assault vehicles
CV9030N Mk III
CHSnor signed a contract in June 2012 with BAE Systems Hägglunds AB for upgrade and verification of 100 units CV9030N Mk III. End customer is the Norwegian Army.
Recovery vehicles modified/delivered
- 6 ea BVS10RRV to Hägglunds Vehicle AB (2001-2003)
- 4 ea FBRV HIPPO to the Royal Marines UK (1998-2003)
- 20 ea RV730 to FMV to the Swedish army (1996-1998)
- 23 ea IngPv Leo 1 to the Norwegian army (1995-2000)
- 21 ea BgBv90 to FMV to the Swedish army (1992-1995)
- 54 ea RV730 to NDLO to the Norwegian army (1983-1988)
All the above configurations developed and modified by CHSnor.
6 EA BVS10RRV TO HÄGGLUNDS VEHICLE AB
4 EA FBRV HIPPO TO THE ROYAL MARINES UK
20 EA RV730 TO FMV TO THE SWEDISH ARMY
23 EA INGPV LEO 1 TO THE NORWEGIAN ARMY
21 EA BGBV90 TO FMV TO THE SWEDISH ARMY
54 EA RV730 TO NDLO TO THE NORWEGIAN ARMY
CV9030N MkIII. Delivered to NDLO from 2015 to 2017
- 74 ea combat vehicles
- 21 ea OPV-vehicles
- 15 ea Striled
- CHSnor supply innovative and cost-effective support services to military and commercial customers.
- CHSnor has extensive experience in supporting the defence market.
- CHSnor is ideally located to support the Norwegian Army´s main camp at Rena, Norway.
- CHSnor has sufficient space available for storage and maintenance of components and spare parts.
- CHS nor are in the process to be selected as CLS partner for the Norwegian Army´s CV9030N Mk III to BAE Systems Häggleunds AB .