UPGRADE & MODERNIZATION
CHSnor performes complete upgrades of complex defence products which may include:
- Complete disassembly
- Inspection (incl. NDT)
- Surface treatment
- Procurement of all components and parts
- Installation of electronic equipment
- Downloading and testing of software
- Testing at subsystem level
- Final testing at system level
CV9030N Mk III
CHSnor signed a contract in June 2012 with BAE Systems Hägglunds AB for upgrade and verification of more than 100 units CV9030N Mk III. The end customer is the Norwegian Army.
CV9030N MkIII. Delivered to NDLO from 2015 to 2017
- 74 ea combat vehicles
- 21 ea OPV-vehicles
- 15 ea Striled
Recovery vehicles modified/delivered
- 6 ea BVS10RRV to Hägglunds Vehicle AB (2001-2003)
- 4 ea FBRV HIPPO to the Royal Marines UK (1998-2003)
- 20 ea RV730 to FMV to the Swedish army (1996-1998)
- 23 ea IngPv Leo 1 to the Norwegian army (1995-2000)
- 21 ea BgBv90 to FMV to the Swedish army (1992-1995)
- 54 ea RV730 to NDLO to the Norwegian army (1983-1988)
- CHSnor supply innovative and cost-effective support services to military and commercial customers.
- CHSnor has extensive experience in supporting the defence market.
- CHSnor is ideally located to support the Norwegian Army´s main camp at Rena, Norway.
- CHSnor has sufficient space available for storage and maintenance of components and spare parts.
- CHSnor are in the process to be selected as CLS partner for the Norwegian Army´s CV9030N Mk III to BAE Systems Häggleunds AB .